Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks so much!*
I can’t begin to explain how surreal it is to be nominated for my first ever blogging award! Thank-you so much to my friend in the blogosphere Tj for this wonderful honor! Please check out her adventures and inspiring photography in her blog Tj’sGarden.
I am so new to this writing business that I am not quite sure how to process this acknowledgement. It kind of feels a bit unwarranted and I am humbled by it.
I was called to write many years ago and had no idea where to start. After a few bodged attempts I have begun to find some flow and it has had a wonderful effect on my soul. I write to help spread the power of truth, faith and self-awareness, to inspire courage in those who find themselves struggling in this sometimes difficult life. I pray for everyone to reach their God given potential and fight off lies and fear at every turn.
Inner Angels and Enemies is purposed to help everyone become aware of the war inside and share stories of the abundant power of God’s love that is at our fingertips, if we can only realise and reach for it.
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the blog award image on your page.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they have been chosen
Seven facts about me:
- I only work part-time, being invested at home with my girls is my priority.
- I have a younger Brother and an older Sister (Yep, Middle child syndrome!)
- When I sing really loud it makes me so happy inside! It calms my chaos!
- I have recently discovered the joy of creative cooking.
- I have many favourite TV shows: Parenthood and Boston Legal come to mind.
- I have 3 gorgeous puppy dogs. (One is at work with me today)
- I was born in the U.K. but have lived in Australia for almost 30 years.
The wonderfully inspiring blogs I wish to nominate for this award are:
- Weak and Loved
- A Prophetic Walk
- The Alabaster Jar
- Sober Boots
- Eternity in an hour
- Goss Coaching
- It’s a God Thing
- Close Families
- The Love Culture
- Along the Banks
- Life Revelation
- Life’s Trails
- Reality of Christ
- Deb’s Journal
- Riverbend Behavioral Health
I was very hard to narrow down to only 15 bloggers, and I would love to hear from you to let me know you received your nomination. I am thrilled to be part of such an amazing group of people whom I have had the pleasure of interacting with in the blogosphere. I can see a vision of us all sitting around in the New World sharing Words, Love, Faith and Songs of Praise!
Wishing you all Abundant Blessings…In His Name….