Reality Blog Award..How Kind..*
I am thrilled to start the new year off with such encouragment as receiving an award. Deirdre at CrustyBreadBlog has been kind enough to nominate Inner Angels & Enemies for The Reality Blog Award! Please go check out her fabulous blog if you haven’t already, you will be boosted in faith and inspiration.
The Rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
- If you could change something what would you change? Faithlessness & Religiosity
- If you could relive one day, when would it be? Any day playing pool with my Dad
- What’s one thing that really scares you? Deception
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it? To write the book the Lord has asked me to write, Yes with His help I will complete it
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? A singer in concert, Perhaps Adele at Royal Albert Hall or Vikki from The Waifs at a Blues Festival (How Awesome, but just for one day!) 🙂
The blogs I wish to nominate are so many it overwhelms me. I love and follow so many blogs and even getting to read them all is a fulltime job in itself. That being said I wish to nominate just a few who I haven’t nominated before, to ensure you check them all out:
My apologies to those who didn’t get a nomination, I am on holidays and even arranging this reply is taking up so much time away from my family so I must be off.. Blessings to you all!