I am thrilled to start the new year off with such encouragment as receiving an award. Deirdre at CrustyBreadBlog has been kind enough to nominate Inner Angels & Enemies for The Reality Blog Award! Please go check out her fabulous blog if you haven’t already, you will be boosted in faith and inspiration.
The Rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
- If you could change something what would you change? Faithlessness & Religiosity
- If you could relive one day, when would it be? Any day playing pool with my Dad
- What’s one thing that really scares you? Deception
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it? To write the book the Lord has asked me to write, Yes with His help I will complete it
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? A singer in concert, Perhaps Adele at Royal Albert Hall or Vikki from The Waifs at a Blues Festival (How Awesome, but just for one day!) 🙂
The blogs I wish to nominate are so many it overwhelms me. I love and follow so many blogs and even getting to read them all is a fulltime job in itself. That being said I wish to nominate just a few who I haven’t nominated before, to ensure you check them all out:
My apologies to those who didn’t get a nomination, I am on holidays and even arranging this reply is taking up so much time away from my family so I must be off.. Blessings to you all!
I received this award some time ago, yet as time is my enemy I have only just been able to get around to accepting it. Big, huge, gigantic thanks to George at Personal Growth for the kind gesture of nominating Inner Angels & Enemies for ‘The Reader Appreciation Award’. I am truly grateful to be included in this group. Please check out George’s blog as it really deserves it’s nomination for this award. George has many wonderfully insightful posts that are a true pleasure to read.
Now the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Add a picture of the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated
There are so many wonderful blogs out there, and I thoroughly enjoy reading them (Unfortunately I often have a hard time keeping up with you all! You are such a creative, and productive bunch!)
Anyway I will pass this award onto the following blogs, I hope you check them out and see why they deserve this nomination:
- Lessons of Mercy
- Tough Minded Optimism
- Dreams of Dunamis
- Talk to Diana
- Let Life in Practices
- Practical Practice Management
- Lilies, sparrows and Grass
- Mindful Diary
I really wanted to nominate all the blogs I have previously nominated but I couldn’t fit you all in. You have all become so important to me, for your loyalty and companionship, your constant support and encouragement. You all know who you are and if I had an award for ‘Most loyal blogging family members’ I would be handing it out to you all!
Thank you for helping me gain some feedback for my writing, you are a great comfort to me and have encouraged me to keep going on the often uncertain road of a writer.
Huge thanks to my blogging friend Summer at Summer4Soul who has kindly nominated me for the ‘Lovely Blog Award’. Please drop over and visit her lovely blog as she deserved this honor and was rightly nominated also.
Isn’t it a wonderful thing, to receive an award for doing something that you love!
I must admit it is not something I am used to, aside from a couple of ‘Participation Certificates’, I have only ever received two other awards that I can think of (before I began blogging that is). One was for ‘Best Attendance’ at Pony Club when I was a girl, and the second was ‘Rookie of the year’ for my first part-time job at McDonalds. I didn’t even know these awards existed until I received them, so you can imagine the lovely surprise to know that my dedication to horse riding and doing my best at work was noticed.
Yet for some reason these blogging awards have a very different feel to them. I am dubious that I can write well, as I have never received any formal training and I am not ready to show any of my finished works to a publisher to gain constructive feedback. My calling was giving to me from left field, I did not plan to become a ‘writer’, yet once I began writing I found this immense joy springing forth as I poured my ideas out onto the page in front of me. To receive awards that let me know someone has connected with my words encourages me more than you can know. Thank you so so much!
Seven facts about me:
- I prefer savoury to sweet
- My favourite band is ‘The Waifs’ (Folk Blues)
- The history of Marie Antionette fascinates me
- I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Olympics with my family this year, more than any other year
- I would love to see Europe soon
- I have written a few children’s books (Yet to show them to a publisher mind you)
- I recently discovered, after years of refute, that I love Indian food
Blog’s I nominate for the Lovely Blog Award: Please check them out..
- Tj’s Garden
- SAB Inspirations & More
- The Insanity of Motherhood
- Sober Boots
- A Life Less Scripted
- The Journey of a Woman
- Life of a Female Bible Warrior
- Annie Wald
- Power of Positive Thoughts
- Sunshine’s Reflections
- Mom in the Muddle
- The Lighthouse
- Subhan Zein
- Close Families
- From a Humble Servant’s Heart
Once again let me express how much joy blogging has brought me, I appreciate every one of my readers and am encouraged by your comments. Please let me know if you have dropped by and lets share in the joy of Faith, Truth and Self-Awareness together!
I can’t begin to explain how surreal it is to be nominated for my first ever blogging award! Thank-you so much to my friend in the blogosphere Tj for this wonderful honor! Please check out her adventures and inspiring photography in her blog Tj’sGarden.
I am so new to this writing business that I am not quite sure how to process this acknowledgement. It kind of feels a bit unwarranted and I am humbled by it.
I was called to write many years ago and had no idea where to start. After a few bodged attempts I have begun to find some flow and it has had a wonderful effect on my soul. I write to help spread the power of truth, faith and self-awareness, to inspire courage in those who find themselves struggling in this sometimes difficult life. I pray for everyone to reach their God given potential and fight off lies and fear at every turn.
Inner Angels and Enemies is purposed to help everyone become aware of the war inside and share stories of the abundant power of God’s love that is at our fingertips, if we can only realise and reach for it.
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the blog award image on your page.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they have been chosen
Seven facts about me:
- I only work part-time, being invested at home with my girls is my priority.
- I have a younger Brother and an older Sister (Yep, Middle child syndrome!)
- When I sing really loud it makes me so happy inside! It calms my chaos!
- I have recently discovered the joy of creative cooking.
- I have many favourite TV shows: Parenthood and Boston Legal come to mind.
- I have 3 gorgeous puppy dogs. (One is at work with me today)
- I was born in the U.K. but have lived in Australia for almost 30 years.
The wonderfully inspiring blogs I wish to nominate for this award are:
- Weak and Loved
- A Prophetic Walk
- The Alabaster Jar
- Sober Boots
- Eternity in an hour
- Goss Coaching
- It’s a God Thing
- Close Families
- The Love Culture
- Along the Banks
- Life Revelation
- Life’s Trails
- Reality of Christ
- Deb’s Journal
- Riverbend Behavioral Health
I was very hard to narrow down to only 15 bloggers, and I would love to hear from you to let me know you received your nomination. I am thrilled to be part of such an amazing group of people whom I have had the pleasure of interacting with in the blogosphere. I can see a vision of us all sitting around in the New World sharing Words, Love, Faith and Songs of Praise!
Wishing you all Abundant Blessings…In His Name….